Tuesday 12 February 2013

Hot Blooded

What do you run from?
Hot Blooded is the second installment to the Wolf Springs Chronicles by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie.
Epic novel had me on the edge of my seat. I loved it I think I have said this before about Wolf Springs I seriously want to jump into the book I can't get enough! I loved every second it took to read this amazing novel. ® After all the drama in the first book Katelyn(Kat) is still adjusting to her new life in Wolf Springs and it just seems to be problem after problem. Problem one being a mistake werewolf. Problem two loving a boy she can't have. Problem three her friend Cordelia. Problem four Justin Fenner. She soon learns though all the mistakes she makes will come back to haunt her. War is brewing between the two rivaling packs. Will Kat choose fight or flight? 

Katelyn fell to her knees.And then it attacked.

I know it's the unleashed trailer but it's all I could find.
Summary from book jacket:
Katelyn had only been in Wolf Springs a short time before she was bitten by a werewolf. And now she carries that creature's curse in her veins. But she's not alone. Wolf Springs is home to a hidden family of werewolves, the Fenners -who swear none of them bit her. Apparently there's a monster on the loose- something wild and uncontrollable. And to make matters worse, Katelyn's struggling to resist her animal urges. Especially around Trick and Justin. Should she follow her heart -or her instincts?



No comments:

Post a Comment