Tuesday 6 November 2012

Finale

Will love survive the ultimate FINALE?
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick is the spectacular fourth instalment to The Hush, Hush Saga. Finale was definitely my favourite novel in the hush, hush saga I kind of dragged out reading it though knowing that it would be the last book. I was happy on how Becca rounded the series off. It ended with a bang that's for sure. Nora is nephilim (as stated in Silence) and bound by a blood oath Nora must lead the Black Hand's army or "Nephilim army" to victory or there are direr consequences for both her and her mother. Leading the Black Hand's army proves difficult as Patch (Nora's boyfriend) is a fallen angel...the very thing she is going to have to fight. All they want is to be together.® 
Patch backed me against a tree and kissed me, hard.
I regained me breath "Boys everywhere take note: That was a kiss


Summary from book jacket:
Nora is more certain than ever that she's in love with her fallen angel, Patch, despite her Nephilim heritage making them destined to be enemies. For her, there's no turning her back on him. But now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last trial. Old enemies and new are ranged against them, standing between them and the peace they so desperately crave. The battle lines are drawn- but which sides are they on?




(Trying out new fonts of writing and new set out of the reviews tell me what you think :) also might do a giveway for FINALE so check back to the give-away page soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment