Friday 4 January 2013

Midnight Alley

New Bloodsucker In Town
Midnight Alley is the third installment to The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. This astounding master piece was, sweet, sexy, dark, witty and was simply amazing. I loved this novel as I do all Morganville books with their epic twists and action packed pages with just the right amount of romance to keep you on the edge of your seat. I'm so glad I have four and five waiting for me in my room because if I didn't I would be jumping and screaming until I got them. Clair is facing all new troubles after getting protection from Amelie (The Founder) who never does anything without a purpose and everyone is dyeing to know what Claire has that Amelie is so desperate for. With a stalker, a new teacher and an overprotective boyfriend this book is perfect for all ages to enjoy.® 
Morganville's such a nice place to live...
And die. If you don't mind that sort of thing.
Summary from book jacket:
When Claire Danvers learnt that her college town was run by vampires, she did what any intelligent, self-preserving student would do; she applied for a transfer and stocked up on garlic. The transfer is no longer an option, but the garlic may come in handy.
Now Claire has pledged herself to Amelie, the most powerful vampire in town. The protection her contract secures does little to reassure her friends. All of a sudden people are turning up dead, a stalker resurfaces from Clair's past, and an ancient bloodsucker extends a chilling invitation for private lessons in his secluded home.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment