Monday 7 January 2013

Lord Of Misrule

Morganville, Texas. Just South of normal.
Lord Of Misrule is the stunning fifth instalment to The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine. This shining gem was absolutely amazing I loved every page of it. It was funny, sexy, dark and beautifully written. I loved this novel as I do all the Morganville books with their epic twists and action packed pages with just the right amount of romance to keep you on the edge of your seat. I'm so happy I had number six waiting right there for me or a think I might have died in the process of waiting to read it.®  Bishop may be a threat but he isn't the only one in Morganville. Claire as always faces a lot of trouble in the vampire owned streets of Moganville. Shane and Claire's relationship is tested once again along with Eve and Michael's. Does love really conquer all? 
'Claire?' Somewhere, a long way off, Eve was crying. 'Oh my God, Claire? Can you hear me? Come on, please, please come back. Are you sure she's got a pulse?'
Summary from book jacket:
In the college town of Moganville, vampires nd humans coexist in (relatively) bloodless harmony. Then comes Bishop, a master vampire who threatens to abolish all order, revive the forces of the evil dead, and let chaos rule. But Bishop isn't the only threat.
Violent black clouds promise a storm of devastating proportions. As a student Claire Danvers and her friends prepare to defend Morganville against the elements- both natural an unnatural- the unexpected happens: Morganville's vampires begin to vanish one by one. Discovering why leads Calire to one last choice: swear allegiance to Bishop...or die. 





No comments:

Post a Comment